Monday, March 14, 2011

This Girl Loves Bluefly

I first became interested in Bluefly.com after watching Project Runway but after really checking out their website there was a lot of things I was interested in and really surprised at the prices. Every girl knows that a few key pieces in a wardrobe can really pull everything together and make it yours.

There were a lot of items I really liked from BCBG. What I really like about about the website is that it shows the retail value, their price, and the amount of savings. I'm absolutely in love with these pair of pants
BCBGMAXAZRIA black cotton flared leg trousers style# 309677501
52% Discount puts these at my price range..and I never thought I'd be able to find a pair of designer pants that would fit and I'd actually want to invest into my wardrobe.

*Dies* And BCBG Shoes really make me sad that I've been cursed with wide feet. I almost want to try and cram them into these pair.
BCBGMAXAZRIA black satin

There are a lot of features I really like about Bluefly.com There's a Wish List feature that's really neat. And you can add Designers to your profile and view new items that were added.

Back to taking care of my boyfriend. Glad he's feeling better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments