Sunday, April 10, 2011

This Girl Has Made It, She Has A Hater

Truth be told...I  read Perez Hilton on occasion. So while browsing I saw a post about Jack Osbourne and how he's not looking so good. (Go figure) And leave my two cents.."Rather see him looking like this than Kelly looking how  she does" (refer to blogpost below) and after working all day I come home to this message..

Fred KApril 9 at 11:06pm Report
whats wrong with the way kelly looks you fucking bitch
Amanda NApril 10 at 1:34am
She looks like she could fall over and die at any moment. Any all those Hollywood fucks like you who made a beautiful girl turn into nothing can eat shit and die.
Fred KApril 10 at 1:37am Report
Kelly looks fucking amazing!!! She has always been beautiful, she's just now even more!! You really need to calm down and not talk shit... Its not cool.
Amanda NApril 10 at 1:38am
No...what's not cool is turning a beautiful person into something disgusting.
Amanda NApril 10 at 1:39am
And calm down...there's a difference between looking healthy and looking like your sick...and I blame people like you for doing that.




Lets just say I've been having a rough rough week. And maybe got a touch too angry...but I miss the old Kelly O. that much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments