Thursday, May 5, 2011

This Girl's Blah Blah Blah

Alrighty, in efforts to blog daily here is a late night post. I had the day off from work so I slept till noon and had a nice day off with my loverbutt. It's almost like a weekend for me because I have off tomorrow too and I rarely have two days off in a row.

Thursday night (however you wanna look at it) I am going to see the comedian Lewis Black at the Fox Valley Performing Arts Center in Appleton, Wisconsin. *Go Pack Go!* I have no clue what to where because I have lost a bit more weight than I thought...the last nice skirt I had I wore during a funeral..it fell to my knees exposing myself to three Marines and at least a dozen people. I swear this guy looked me up and down and gave me a wink...must of been in his 40s early 50s. There is a size xl Torrid dress that I have never worn..still has its tags that I bought from a thrift store for .99 though I don't think I have the accessories to make me not look like a hot skanky bitch. I won the tickets from the radio station...so we have pretty good seats..about 20 rows from the stage in the orchestra section. So I guess I'll have to dig through all my boxed up clothes to find something appropriate.

Thinking about starting a Second Life tshirt business. I pretty much have all the "in world" necessities. There's a lot of money to be made in Second Life...Too bad I've spent a way lot into it too. But that'll have to wait for another time.

Goodnight blog world. I have a lil' catching up to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments