Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Hellllllll-o Nurse!
My name is Amanda. Manda for short, but never Mandy- that was my mom's agreement with my grandmother. Glad they agreed on Amanda cause it'd be weird to be named Kizzy, after a character from the TV movie "Roots" I chose the screen name itgirlsbeware because I'm not afraid to be who I am and think those it girls need to be brought down just a notch or two. 


1. Both my sister and I are named after characters on the tv show "Dynasty" though both our middle names belonged to one of our grandparents.
2. I'm 25 years old & a Virgo. 
3. I love doing my makeup especially the "winged" look and have fun playing around with different colors.
4. At one time I had 13 different piercings. Nowadays I wear my horizontal nipple rings and septum ring every once in a while. I only have two tattoos and would love more but I'm a broke bitch.
5. My boyfriend and I met on the dating website OkCupid, my profile there is pretty neat, clickity clickity
6. He and I have been together for two years. I'm thinking about a ring and he's screwing the PS3. He's one lucky guy.
7. I'm a little bi-curious. I happen to find women attractive especially  pierced, tattooed, & full of attitude. I haven't kissed a girl in years. 
8. I used to weigh over 220 lbs. In eight years I've lost and kept off about 60 lbs over eight years. My mom always said, "Amanda wait till your 25 you'll be beating the guys off with sticks." It's nearly true. 
9. I've always been the loner, freak, wallflower. Most of my time growing up was spent with my nose in a book or waiting for my "Friends" to come over.
10. I'm trying to become more outspoken and take over my self image.
11. I have moved over a dozen times in my life. My dad has never been stable and battled alcohol, vicodin, crack, and dumb shit like that. My mom takes care of him cause she doesent want to be alone I guess.
12. I should have gone to college.
13. I know Forrest Gump and SLC Punk nearly word for word.
14. One of my guiltiest of pleasures is watching the show Jerseylicious & wearing leopard print.
15. I like coffee a lot but I haven't drank it in forever cause I don't wanna brew a whole pot and not drink it all in one sit it Nothing is as gross as microwaved coffee.

Nighty Nighty

1 comments:

Bad Habit Beauty said...

hahaha i know forest gump by word too=] fukkin love that movie

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments