Thursday, June 9, 2011

Epic Fail

Well...here's a start to getting back on track...I tidied up my email account. Think it's time to start a different email account for other stuff that I read..but wont cram my really important box. Hmmm.

If I have read or commented lately it's because my Google Reader is OUT OF CONTROL. And by the time I get started well...I get lost in it again...so I gotta tidy it up.

A friend of mine's mom CDUB. Makes these really awesome bracelets and I got to pick one out. I have to set up a little meeting with her about selling them for her cause she has a nice inventory already and they are just beautiful. She let me have one...And I picked a teal one...Then I thought it would be really nice to donate it to a charity fund...My pal Amie and her crew of Glitter Bitches are helping a friend that was diagnosed with cancer..and the project is The Teal Ribbon project featuring handmade teal items. I need to get a Fuck Cancer bracelet...I will post all the links about the project soon.

Keep it real. And thanks for your support.

Amanda



1 comments:

Destiny said...

I'm the same way with my email! I'd so rock one of those bracelets! Where would I get one!?

I have a new hop! go add yourself and find some rad new reads! :)

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments