Friday, July 15, 2011

If I Fall Back Down, Your Going To Help Me Back Up Again

I'M BAAAAACCCK! Well, I was never really gone just sulking. And well I'm done with that silly nonsense. I mean work is still shitty but there's some good news.

I will be going to school. Well...there's still the $30 application fee but that's going to be taken care of this weekend. And student aid and hopefully my Aunt will cover everything. I know what I want to do and there just so happens to be something at the tech school to help me with it.

Also, I have been watching a lot of tv. I promised I wouldn't share this awesome website find with anyone, cause sometimes it lags out and you have to refresh it and pause it...but the site is called TehCake and you can watch American, British, Canadian, & Australian tv shows. (Sometimes only until they are removed for copyright infraction) But I am keeping up with (in the order of favorites) Drop Dead Diva, Melissa and Joey, State of Georgia, Cupcake Wars, Jerseylicious, Cupcake Girls, Intervention, Hoarders, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

On the side, been interpreting my astrology chart. Kind of scary so far!

Onto the 30 Day Blog Challenge that I shall not abandon! 

DAY 5
A Song To Match My Mood

This ones for you! The bloggers that I read and make me feel better! And those who leave comments that make me feel better! 




Look I embedded this myself! I love this video a lot because Benji Madden and Kelly Osbourne are in it.


Over & Out!

1 comments:

Bad Habit Beauty said...

hahah! I just started watching Drop Dead Diva on Netflix! It's funny=]

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments