Monday, November 28, 2011

Property Brothers Inspiration

Guest written by our friend Sergio Chaney

I have quickly learned that my new favorite show on Direct tv is Property Brothers. Hands down. I can’t believe I was missing out on this inspiring show before! The premise of the show is to persuade couples into purchasing a fixer-upper home instead of one that is move-in ready so the Property Brother’s can fix it up into their dream home, while still staying within the budget. The before and after shots are truly amazing! Every time I watch the show, I quickly go online and search for cute, affordable homes in the area that I could buy in the future and customize to fit my style and budget. What a dream! I always save my favorite episodes and watch them over and over again with the hope that someday I will be venturing out on the same journey of fixing up my home. What is it about home improvement shows that make you want to jump in and get your hands dirty? I guess I am a sucker for do-it-yourself projects, what can I say?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments