Monday, December 5, 2011

Blue Sky Scrubs

After my boyfriend of two and a half years and nurse started complaining about not being comfortable and ruining another one of his unflattering scrubs, I thought it would be a great idea to buy him some scrubs for Christmas! Scrubs that he would actually look great in and set him apart from everyone else. I found this great website http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Men/

What I like best is that they are fitted and come with or without pockets and a variety of different colors.
I’m so pleased that I want to get myself a pair of nursing scrub pants. They offer a variety of awesome colors that I could see lounging around in and running errands in.

1 comments:

alia52nalie said...

That’s interesting article. I am also in need of new scrubs and your reviews have helped me a lot. I love colors and patterns in my medical uniforms. The figs womens scrub tops are also very elegant in designs and fabric they use is extremely superior. Cotton made scrubs are my favorite.

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments