Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chelsey Lately

Guest post written by my buddy Brian Workman

One show that I never end up watching is Chelsey Lately. I know that so many people enjoy her show and even most of my friends like to watch her but every time I try to watch it I just get irritated with the whole thing. First of all I think Chelsey really needs a new stylist. Or maybe she doesn’t have one at all in which case she just needs to hire one. I feel like sometimes her outfits would be cute but there is just something a little bit off about most of them. Second of all I think she has a lot of potential to really look great but I feel the same way about her hair as I do her clothing choices. Usually it is just a bit off from looking amazing. Can someone please tell her this? I do think that she is quite funny usually and I love the irreverent way that she interviews celebrities. Usually people conducting interviews are trying to be politically correct but not Chelsey! Check your local listings at http://www.expertsatellite.com/direct-tv/direct-tv-waterbury-center-vermont.html to see what time Chelsey comes on in your area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments