Friday, March 4, 2011

This Girl Loves Looking Like A Million Bucks

Without actually paying a million bucks. Especially when purchases when well thought out can totally make your wardrobe and save you money.

So I'm going to share you some of my favorites from my quest to find awesomesauce stuff for this coming spring. I'm sitting here in Wisconsin...hooting and hollering cause when I went outside it was 34 degrees and it felt great. Along with the thought of starting some plants! :)

Anywhooooo...
So I found this online store called Become and have been continually finding things I love at prices even I can't pass up.
To celebrate losing 50 lbs and keeping it off for 4 years
 Abstract Sky Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit - Roxy


I have gotten over my..omgosh don't let anyone see my fred flinstone feet because the only nails I can paint are my toes since I work in fast food..So a nice pair of jewled sandals with a nice spring day sounds fabulous.

Even though I love my promise ring...I am considering leaving hints about engagement rings that I would like. That he would like to because this one..my FAVORITE as of yet.

3.00 cttw 925 Sterling Silver 14K White Gold Plated Lab Created Heart Shape Sapphire Engagement Ring Size 8

Annnnnddd!!! Surprise something that I have been looking for and not wanting to pay out the wazoo for Tea Tree Shampoo. I really like Paul Mitchell's Green Tea Shampoo but have only used it once because of the price..There's also some other companies that use the same kind of ingredients that I might want to try out.


My favorite thing about browsing at Become.com is that the deals are amazing and it makes it easy to comparison shop.

My boyfriend and I are going out shopping a little late tonight...I need to buy a few things for a baby shower I'm attending tomorrow...and going to be making cupcakes...I'm sure I'll take some pictures.

May The Force Be With You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments