Sunday, May 29, 2011

Preview Of Madd Style Cosmetix Purchase

I ordered a 3 for $10 Customer Appreciation Special
Madd Style Cosmetix

I ordered the Dark Crystal collection. My first ever indie makeup purchase and was quite impressed. I actually met the chick behind it through a former boyfriend. And totally thought when I grow up I wanna be her. Probably still do cause she is so totally neat.

So anyway...I wanted to show off some of the colors...cause it was soo hard to try and pick out just three.

Moonkin
MOONKIN semi-matte glitter vegan shadow


TRASHED gold duo-chrome vegan shadow

Trashed
















Radar Love


RADAR LOVE shimmer vegan shadow




Also...excited because the Dark Star collection were all very glittery...And these are all different textures, Semi-Matte, Duo Chrome, and Shimmer.


Can't wait!

1 comments:

Amie said...

those colors are rad! I want the pink!

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments