Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Girl's Blog Has Style

Last night while pondering what to do what to do I found some really cool blogger layouts. Good thing I saved a copy of what my blog looked like in the first place or I would have lost all of my sidebar s tuff. I really like this one and there's room to grow on the sides and its really neat. Themes like this will tie me over until I can pay to design an awesome all for me blog.

I was going through my feeds and someone wrote..Don't just blog for the sake of wanting to blog. But I think just the opposite...I just want to get my words and my thoughts out there. My thought process is mine and mine alone and to try and pretend that I'm all here all the time would probably scare the crap out of me.

Like my .....'s. 

Anyways...I should be getting ready for work. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments