Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Girl's Wee Bit Wednesday





{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Yes. Pawn Stars, American Pickers, & Larry The Cable Guy's America

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sitting on the computer doing what I always do, try to take over the world.

{three} what does your dream house look like?
Victorian. Old. Haunted.

{four} what state were you born in?
Wisconsin

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
Yes. The change in it usually goes towards a video game preorder or if we are really that low on cash.

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
My Google Chrome start page. With all my applications and most visited sites.

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
FRENCH TOAST!

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
Junior year of high school I went on a trip to the Art Institute of Chicago. It was the best because I got to see Picasso's work in real life.

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
All three. Sometimes black, sometimes with creamer, sometimes with sugar. 

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
Glamour Shots when I was 18. A friend won a package and I got pictures taken too.

2 comments:

pegasus_aprilof84 said...

I am now following you from the Mid Week Mingle, I would love for you to check out my blog
http://shandassweepsandfreebies.blogspot.com/

I love Larry the Cable Guy,he is so funny!

Sarah said...

French toast is so delicious! I would love to see some of those glamour shots - they must look so great! :D And, I'm jealous that you got to see some Picasso artwork - that must have been amazing!

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments