Friday, May 27, 2011

This Girl's Fawk You Friday

Alrighty. So I can't believe it's Friday already and my last post was on Tuesday. The past few days I've been up at about eight  o' clock in the morning and at work by ten. I am not a morning person at all first morning I was ready to stick my head under the coffee spout and tally ho! Then there's the wonder of working on drive thru and being nice and friendly with everyone...after a certain point I'm near ready to snap. 

Please for the love of Pete stop saying "that will be all" at the end of your order. 

It's another one of those reasons I will not train to be a Mixed Martial Artist (might be the wrong word for A but in a way what they do is an art form).  Cause I would want to knock people out. Dive out of my non working drive thru window and knock somebody out. 

Example, "I would like a number one and that will be all."
  I still have to ask if you would like that small medium or large and what you would like for the drink. Or if you in fact want that with bacon and cheese. *Thankyou please pull ahead.* 

As mad as these short questions may make you it's not as mad as someone is that wants it that way and does not get asked those tedious questions. Or how irritated I am that I'm being yelled at "I wanted that MEDIUM" On top of that there is my boss and managers that are nitpicky if you don't do it that way. Like I said, I get paid very little to deal with this crap. And you know how many people work in fast food and don't quit after a few months? A lot. 

1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Milwaukee and I would bring my loverbutt Jeff and some exciting "City" things to do.

2.  Something I often rant about is    forgetting something. I should always write it down.

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is     cheese slices. I usually don't like making food after a full shift of working with it. Easy to make a cheese sandwich.

4.  My "life-saving" product is   Wow. Clear Eyes. Gets the read out.

5.  A friend is someone who     knows all your weird quirks and thinks they are amusing or at least can live with it.

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be       Not really sure. I'd really have to think about that. And I'm okay with my brain being on "off" for a little while.

7.  My favorite kind of art is       Avant-garde, in particular cubist Pablo Picasso 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments