Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This Girl's Follow Me Back Tuesday

BWS tips button
That's right- if you follow me I'll follow back. If you would like to link up, just click the icon overhead.

 I'm not sure if everyone would be proud of this, but I'm officially a total suck up. My boss asked me if I would stay a half hour later and I did- even though it meant that I'd have to take the bus home. Then later asked me if I would come in at 2PM instead of 4PM cause there's going to be a bus at that time, which I agreed to. I spent this past week totally pissed off cause I didn't get enough hours to pay my half of the bills...well two and a half more hours isn't going to do a whole lot of good but hopefully it proves to my boss that I can handle more hours. When I first started back there almost a year a go I was still technically part time but I got 38 hours or more most of the time. Oh, and I got my second raise, shall I jump for joy now or later for only .15? Well, I'm pretty proud of that fifteen cents. 

I'm having a weird day...out of nowhere I had the theme song from the TV show "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" stuck in my head. I still to this day remember watching the series finale of the show with my parents and my younger sister, I cried. My attachment to TV characters is pretty severe. ER was one of my all time favorite shows, when Mekhi Phifer's character, Dr. Pratt, died I bawled my eyes out, "He was such a good guy! He was taking care of his mentally challenged cousin! *sob sob sob*" Though it was just as bad when Dr. Greene died. I'd love to own the series on dvd but it's nearly $200. 

If I was going to drop that kind of cash on a TV series it's going to be for the Charmed Complete Series Limited Deluxe Edition. Even if I've seen every episode at least a half dozen times, up into the last season. It'd be awesome to have their "Book of Shadows" 

Well....I see that I've rambled on a little bit. Hope your Tuesday is awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from FMBT to say hello and follow.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/05/deal-seeking-tuesday-3.html

Unknown said...

Found you on FMBT, great blog!


http://mywarpedworld.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

In with some belated Tuesday love! XO

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments