Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting To Know This Girl

The Q's.

1. What's your favorite rainy day activity?
 Reading. Web Surfing.
 
2. What time do you go to bed?
  Too late. Going to start giving myself a bed time.'
 
3. How many magazines do you subscribe to?
 Lets see here..Self, Allure, Glamour, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan. Thank you CokeRewards
 
4. Did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
 Nope.
5. What's your beauty obsession?
 Lipgloss & black eyeliner
 
6. If you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
 Hmmm...Hot Topic clothes for the rest of my life? Sounds fun to me.
 
7. What's your summer must have?
 Sunglasses. So far I have bought two new pairs this season.
 
8. Do you make weekly dinner menus?
Nope.

So, it's Sunday night and I don't have to work tomorrow. I have a lot of "around the house" stuff to do. I've read that a good way to feel better is to get rid of all the clutter and have everything in its place...so that's what the majority of tomorrow is going to entail. Hopefully shock my boyfriend into "I wanna marry her". Tehe. He laughed at the thought of me being Miss Awesome Housewife so I'm going to prove him wrong. 
Our two year anniversary is fast approaching. June 6th. Getting a little excited. He always picks out thoughtful or useful gifts.
 Say Hi Sunday! What's better than a blog hop than a bloghop with a cupcake on the icon.


2 comments:

Bad Habit Beauty said...

Hey!! I found you through the blog hop and thought I'd follow and say hello!

-BHB

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i love lipgloss too! thanks for visiting..im following now!

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments