Friday, August 26, 2011

Good Going And Stuff

I have started the social media cleanse. Contests for blogs totally took my overall blogging experience for a nose dive. I was unable to keep up with everything. Became enraged by crazy couponers. I wish there was a massive delete button for "Blogs I'm Following" but then I may accidentally remove something golden. At least (to the best of my knowledge the linkage I really care about is still there.

It's a whole lot easier to do with Twitter, let me tell you that.

I'm going to start writing out a schedule and actually do things that I want to do like clean and blog instead of just zoning out or getting sucked into Civilization 5. Oh yeah, I started taking my anti-depressants again. I wasn't supposed to go off of them but I wanted to enjoy a couple cocktails and decided "Oh, I'm fine without them." until Monday when I totally snapped at work and declared "Fuck you" as I left the building.

Being the drive-thru queen is tough stuff.

Goodnight World! And happy Friday!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments