Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday....

Bleep I Hate:






1. Girls in the bathroom that think that they are all that because they would never use drugstore hair spray. Uh, helloo? Your the single chick hanging out at 12am at the rock show next to the strip club in hopes that you would get a little play.

2. Not a whole  lot- I'm  a little drunkerton and have taken enough time to   mispell things or delete things. Thankyou auto save.


So...a long time ago I made a friend and a cornroast and shared the love of a hot guitar player. Her boyfriends band played up here so I partied it up and had maybe 4 or 5 beers. Made actual conversation with people instead of being nervous. Then wound up feeling slightly bad for being able to be social with people while impaired but not being able to do that all the time. Oh well, I grew up around a bunch of alcoholics so I think I'm doing okay.

But then....there's this....

I told my boyfriend of two years that Maybe we should do it without the condom and see what happens. I mean, I'm going to be 26 and he's going to be 30. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments