Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Have Returned

I was working on a post last night after I got the laptop back. I thought I broke the cd-rom drive within a few minutes of getting it home. Thankfully it was only a false alarm and everything is fine with it. However, I still have not found my usb card reader. I think it was taken by my boyfriends brother. It wasn't in it's "safe" place. (Where my clutter can't spread into)

I checked out the show "Two Broke Girls" last night. I definitely wish I was more like the main character "Max" played by Kat Dennings (Thor, Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist) she's such a bad ass. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

I was super excited to beat the game "X-Men Destiny". Well, it was a really short game but I had fun playing it. I was going on and on about how it was the third game I'd ever beaten, behind Nintendo's "Bubble Bobble" and Super Nintendo's "Super Mario World". But a las, I did beat the Blue version of Pokemon. I'm working on "Burnout: Crash City" if you have a PSN account, add me "sweetriot85"

Over & Out,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Girl Loves Comments